Why does your knee hurt in Watertown SD
Knee pain can stem from a number of causes, but most issues are related to poor soft tissue health or joint mechanics at the knee, hip, or ankle. Poor ankle mobility or hip mobility will cause the knee to track inward (toward mid-line) which causes strain on the ligament and soft tissue on the inside of the knee.
Less than optimum tissue health is correlated with dysfunctional movement patterns, poor range of motion, and a lack of stability—all important factors for maintaining healthy knees.
Your path to lasting pain relief
Here at Watertown Chiropractic, your health is our priority so you can get back to doing the things you love.
What can our expert team can do for your knee pain?
We have developed a unique and proven treatment protocol for knee pain that allows us to:
- Address the muscle tension that diminishes the knee’s ability to move with a full, comfortable range of motion
- Strengthen the related musculature such as the glutes, quadriceps, hamstrings, and calves
- Improve spinal, hip, knee, and ankle mechanics
- Reduce chronic pain and inflammation with High-Intensity Laser (link to that page)
- Improve blood flow and increase new stem cells in the cartilage via Radial Shockwave Therapy
RESULTS IN ABOUT 3 VISITS
Average patient-reported decrease in pain and improvement in functionality.